Visit my website

Monday 7 June 2010

If only I had more time!















I sometimes wonder how much work I could get done in a day or a whole week without children, dinners, and housework to juggle at the same time.
Most of my work gets done in little snippets here and there and today was a really good example of that.
I am a packaging junky, I am attracted to a certain type of packaging regardless of the content or item and so I decided to give my lovely new hair towels a shiny new label that then ended up with my making 3 more labels to enhance their packaging! So in between school drop-off, lunch, flyering for the next event, school pick up again and tea I have made 3 labels and it has made me really want a week to just get on with all the things for Islabbaby that I keep meaning to do.
Tomorrow Finlay is having a few of my friends around with there little ones for cake and pass the parcel so I really now must crack on with the list of jobs for today that got set aside in favour of doodling labels.


No comments:

Post a Comment