Visit my website

Saturday 12 September 2009

Funny old week!



Grace and Lottie at Grove Farm having a blast! We picked carrots and turned them into Yummy carrot muffins and Raspberries for a delicious Pavlova as well as lots of other vegetables!



At the start of the week we made it to Ivinghoe to the fabulous farm to pick our own fruit and veg. The girls loved it and it triggered a cooking frenzy in the Powell kitchen with much bowl and spoon licking by the girls





It has however been a funny old week, what with me turning 36 and my dear old Grandma passing away at the age of 92 its been a week for reflecting.
My grandma when I was a child would make the most exquisite dolls clothes for my dolls as well as making me a beautiful rag doll that I treasured for many years her talents far exceeded my own but I know she would love the group of More than a Mama's that I am involved with.http://morethanamamaberkhamsted.blogspot.com/ So with next more than mama fayer on the horizon I know the next week is going to be one crammed with organizing as well as traveling home for a long overdue walk on the beach!







2 comments:

  1. we LOVE grove farm. it is always a fun day, even in the incredibly thick mud when it has rained! i will send you an emial asking about set up times for the Harpenden Fayre, but just need to speed off to school. i look forward to meeting you.. Bridget poppyart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bridget, great to meet you today and really pleased the fayre was a success am buzzing with ideas now for the Berkhamsted fayre and a school Christmas fayre I am doing in November.

    Becky x

    ReplyDelete