Visit my website

Sunday 25 October 2009

Lau Lau the golden apple snail!

Just as the title suggests we have a new addition to our fish tank!
After a conversation with a friend on friday who told me about Golden apple snail, my husband trooped out with the children on Saturday and duly purchased one. I have to say I was a little sceptical about its ability to clean the tank but oh how wrong I was it, its fantastic!
The girls have spent most of this morning drawing pictures of the snail who has now been joined by some rather unhealthy looking plants and a lump of cucumber. (the snail will apparently munch away on this if is gets bored of eating algae)

Ok I am off to have a go at doing some freehand embroidery on the machine of some snails after reading the beautiful book that Poppy Treffrey has just written I feel inspired to give it a go.

Keep a look out for snail pictures to follow x

No comments:

Post a Comment