Visit my website

Wednesday 14 October 2009

Numbers on the stairs and Finlay the dog.

This week has also seen the return of the numbers to our staircase. As Lottie our 2 year old is getting to grips with counting we thought we would help her out a little or at least get her past 1, 2, 3!






With so many things to do over the next few weeks to get sorted for the up and coming Fayre's making a dog for Finlay was really not high up on the list of priorities yet sometimes you just need to ignore the lists and have a bit of fun! So last night when my 3 beautiful children were finely off to sleep I had a go at making the Cath Kidston dog. Not something I would ever mass produce as I have neither the patience nor the skills however as a one off he was fun to make and is now hanging next to Finlay's cot.




No comments:

Post a Comment